NOTE: Each day this week you will receive emails with new content.
You will get access to the new content as it is released in the links below.
Click on scale to show ratings
Intro To Gogles Set Application
Download and Print eye chart
How to Use the Eye Chart
- Print the free eye chart on regular 8 1/2 x 11-inch paper
- Tack or tape the chart to a wall in a well-lit room at eye level
- Measure ten feet from the wall
- Cover one eye (if you wear glasses for distance vision, keep them on)
- Have another person point to each line as you read the letters out loud and keep track of which letters you get right
- Continue to the bottom row or until you can no longer read the letters
- Write down the number of the smallest line where you identified the majority of letters correctly
(Ex./ If you were able to read 5 out of 8 letters on line 8, you would write 20/20.)
Cover the other eye and repeat steps 5-7